Am I too late about New Year? Well, better late than never, right? Sorry for not so active this past few months. Now here it is.
Every year you have heard people say, “My New Year’s resolution is…” The reason people do this is because they don’t want to do the same mistakes they did the year previously. New Year has always looked to us a beginning of a new cycle, or a new track of self-development, but seems never intend to have resolutions; instead we should understand the plans for future.
Well, now’s your chance to sit down and prepare a list of important lifestyle changes you want to make, and being the helpful and caring bunch that we are here, I’ve decided to give you a bit of help – because since the majority of people fail to stick to their resolution, you’ll need all the help you can get.
- Get in shape. Losing weight is the top resolution, and combined with “exercise more”, and “stay fit and healthy” something most of the population wishes to achieve. It is easy enough to start a diet and exercise program, but fin a decent one that will give you steady results and can stick to long run.
- Meet new people. When we get stuck in a track, it usually end up staying at home most of the time, you will miss a lot of fun and opportunities for networking. Don’t be afraid to get out there and make some friends, because meeting new people can be beneficial in your mental health and can help your career.
- Be more active. Several people really don’t have a big problem in weight, they can get some exercise few times a week, after that they just sit around at home most of the time. Find ways of moving around instead of staying hunched over the computer, so you can avoid the negative effect on your posture and health. It’s more fun if you share your activities with your friends and family.
- Become more polite. One of the important parts of the civilized society is having good manners. It will make easier to connect with others, avoid insulting people and will ensure you as a good and trustworthy person.
- Give more time with the people that matter. Too little time in this life for us to waste to be insincere, dishonest and be hypocrite. Focus on the people who we really care about deeply and who care about us, this only the best way to stay happy.
There you have it – my top list of advice to make some changes in your life. But, I would like to say that don’t keep waiting for New Year and realize your plan for future and a better you. It is not a necessary to wait for new cycle in order to change your life, because some adjustments can be and must be done immediately.